Experienced Speeding and Reckless Driving Lawyer in Michigan
We offer assertive, practical defense for people accused of a wide range of traffic violations. Under many circumstances, a conviction or finding of responsibility for a civil infraction costs far more than effective legal counsel. Rather than waiting and worrying, or just paying the traffic ticket, contact us at Baird and Zulakis, P.C., today.
Attorney George Zulakis has been handling traffic offenses and tickets across the spectrum of Michigan law for more than 30 years. He is well equipped to understand your concerns, assess all options, and fight to defend your driver's license, your freedom and finances, and your record.
Strategies and Action Aligned With Your Charges, Goals and Concerns
For most people in the area near Lansing and our office in Okemos, a driver's license is essential and a clean record is extremely important. We defend men, women and young people charged with the most serious driving offenses — as well as those with traffic tickets who need representation aimed at avoiding license suspension or revocation, or increased insurance costs.
Our experience extends to cases of:
- Drunk driving, usually charged as operating while intoxicated (OWI), but sometimes called DUI, DWI or OUI — as well as involuntary manslaughter, felonious driving, and similar charges arising from a fatal or injury-causing accident
- Driving on a suspended or revoked driver's license
- Reckless driving, hit-and-run or leaving the scene, failure to report an accident, and driving without insurance or proof of insurance
- Single or multiple offenses such as speeding, improper turns, and other moving violations that yield traffic tickets — but also pose a threat to your standard or commercial driver's license (CDL), employment status and insurance rates
- Alcohol and drug-related charges that can impact your driving privileges or your status as a student at Michigan State or any other area school
We take traffic offenses and what you have at stake very seriously, and you can count on honest counsel covering your legal options. Taking potential consequences and after-effects too lightly — even in a civil traffic matter — is a common mistake we want to help you avoid.
Call 517-349-5011 or Toll Free at 800-385-0092 to Meet With a Creative, Determined Lawyer
Our legal team's focus is squarely on your interests. We investigate serious traffic cases diligently and take a resourceful, practical approach to challenging civil traffic charges. To take a positive step toward putting this challenge behind you, please request a consultation now.