Outstanding Credentials and a Reputation for Achieving Results
Working with a lawyer who is known and respected by prosecutors and other court officials can be critical in the outcome of your case. For more than 30 years, Lansing area attorney George Zulakis has been building a reputation for integrity and resourcefulness that serves our Mid-Michigan clients extremely well. He applies decades of experience while exploring proactive, creative solutions focused on protecting our clients' rights, freedoms and futures.
Since 1999, Mr. Zulakis has maintained an AV rating* under Martindale Hubbell's peer review system for attorneys (the highest rating available). He has served as president of the Ingham County Bar Association, taught law students and other lawyers, and contributed actively to the community. Among recent honors, he has been:
- Received a Tier 1 Ranking in the 2014 Edition of U.S. News- Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms"
- Selected and included in the 2009 - 2014 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® (Copyright 2009 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.) in the specialty of DUI/DWI defense.
- Re-appointed in 2008 by Governor Granholm to the State Community Corrections Board (served until April 2012), and by the Ingham County Bar Association as chairperson of the Judicial Qualifications Committee
- Elected President of the Ingham County Bar Foundation, the charitable arm of the Ingham County Bar Association
A Proven Choice for Your Criminal or Juvenile Defense
When you turn to our legal team in Okemos, Michigan for counsel and representation, you can count on being treated with care and respect — whether you are dealing with a traffic offense or allegations you have committed a violent crime or sex crime. We also focus on juvenile defense, efforts to prevent school suspension or expulsion, and other matters of great concern to parents.
To view a detailed profile including more information on Mr. Zulakis' education and accomplishments, simply follow the link below.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.